Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hey all you DC fans! New blog, just for you, with the top stories and all the good stuff! Latest: Batman vs Superman...who wins?!

Hey guys, my name is Agent Mint, and I love DC.

So i was just reading a batman comic one day, and I came up with this sweet idea to make a blog where all you DC comic fans could congregate and all that jazz. Now here it is! - from, A.M.

INFORMATION:

Comics-

  

Now, obviously, most of you fans will be comic fans. Thats' cool with me, but let me just say, I might not understand all you super comic geeks with all the originals when you come to post on the site but i'll do my best. I'm also going to post all the stuff i have on new comics (when it comes out, what its about, the good stuff) as well as others including: Recent rumors, new characters, Dates, If you liked this..., crossovers, etc.



Movies-

  



Now you guys are speaking my language - movie language! DC is starting to make a LOT of excellent movies lately, and this is when I really fell in love with DC. (sad right...xD)
Ill be posting movie dates, Facts, Actors, Rumors of sequels and whatnot on my blog for movies, along with much more. Let the legend continue on - to the big screen!


Entertainment and Humor: 

My fave part of the blog would be this section, as its full of endless fun! I'll be posting youtube videos, funny pics, interviews, and unofficial comic strips in this section. If you mail me at swagaliciousranger@gmail.com you can send me your own funny or interesting tidbits.

Fanfiction-

Have fun with this! Link your fanfiction stories with all your fave characters, and let your imagination run wild. Action, humor, yaoi, adventure, whatever it is, post it here!
*I'm not sure if i want to make a separate blog for this...should I? Let me know!


____________________________________________________________

Well guys, I hope you will like the site, feel free to send me any suggestions. Please keep flames to a minimum, along with spam, i don't really want to report anyone. [a.k.a., im to lazy.] Enjoy! 

                              -A.M.








2 comments:

  1. this is awful how much time did u spend on this? what do u even do here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop hating, I'd like to see you do better. Btw nice job with this blog Nanama XD

    ReplyDelete